Electronics Hardware Design
Electronics hardware design is most important aspect of any system. This requires specialized skill sets and excellent hands-on working experience. Electronic circuit design requires a good amount of analysis and synthesis of electronic circuits.
In CPS wee have experienced team to help you in following areas
- Low power, Cost Effective, Custom designs for the Battery operated Applications.
- Power efficient and reliable designs for 230/120V AC mains operated Application.
- Architecture and Design
- Component Bench marking and Selection
- Multicore, multiprocessor, GPU, FPGA based HW designs
- Multilayer PCB design (32 Layers)
- Design Review and Consulting
- Functional Test, Stress Test and EDVT
- Prototype Development and Testing
- Product Certification and Compliance
- Transfer to Production with CMs
- Low volume manufacturing
- Value Engineering / BoM Optimization
- Component Obsolescence Management
Our Team have hands-on working experience with
NXP, Microchip, TI, Intel controllers (8 bit to 32 Bit) and ARM7, ARM9, ARM-A series of processors
Battery operated devices, DC DC converters, SMPS, linear power supplies.
SDR, DDR, DDR-II
Skytraq Venus, LeadTek, SiRF star, ublox
Various COTS modules from microchip, cypress
Various displays like TFT, Character, custom segmented, E-Ink etc.
PCM, I2S, AC97
OneNAND, NAND, NOR, EEPROM, SD, HDD, EMMC
- GSM / GPRS
Simcom, Cinterion, Motorola
MI-II, RMI-II, 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps
MeshConnect, TI CC2420, CC2430
UART, SPI, I2C, CAN
USB 1.1 / 2.0, OTG, PCI, mPCI, SDIO, PCMCIA/CF-II, ATAPI, SATA